Saturday, February 26, 2011

So much to do, so little time!

     Well unfortunately it is after 4 in the morning and I am unable to sleep worrying about coming to a slight standstill with my work! So I am hoping my idea has the desired effect, that writing about this should get it off my chest, and I will be able to sleep!!
     At the moment I am rehearsing for a new show, whilst performing the current running show, which will open on Wednesday. My days are consumed by rehearsals and my nights by work and I just can not find the time to settle down, get focused and get some solid work done. So I am feeling slightly anxious that I am falling behind...BUT trying to keep positive I have realised that rehearsals is a great time to begin my Journal.
    I am hoping that come Wednesday I will be able to get back into the swing of things, that, and also be able to feel my legs once again :) !!
    

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, you are not alone I think we are all feeling the pressure. Only yesterday I had a breakdown as none of my previous comments had published. The journal is a great way of helping you look at time management and rehearsal time will be great to reflect on!!! Stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole for your comment.
    I have made a start on my journal and am already feeling more positive.
    You have also inspired me to also engage more in commenting on peoples blogs, it may just be that little vote of confidence that can help them along :)

    ReplyDelete